Mastermind for Accounting Professionals
By popular demand….
Polymath offers training and consultation for accounting professionals!
This is where it happens.
About the Mastermind
This is our Accounting & Bookkeeping Firm Bootcamp!
Our vision at Polymath is to make the world a better place built on a foundation of thriving small businesses. We cannot do that without YOU. We cannot serve every small business in the world alone. You are a small business that helps other small businesses, thus you are the epitome of the realization of our vision.
This “deep-dive” mastermind group starts by introducing the fundamentals of setting your company’s Vision, Mission, & Purpose and continues to build on those fundamentals over the course of the year while also introducing other essential components, giving your firm a healthy foundation to grow to its next level of success. The key course objective is to give accounting firm leaders clear direction and intention to create a profitable firm you will love. This full course is offered as a 6-month package. All attendees must commit to the full period for optimum results.
1. Setting your company’s Vision, Mission, and Purpose
2. Profit Advisory Services – Apply to your business, then help your clients!
3. Know yourself – personality tools for success
4. Creating Your Client Onboarding Questionnaire
5. Ideal clients – firing your bottom 20%
6. Fixed & Value Price to Maximize Value – Where are you leaving $$ on the table?
7. Creating Your Proposal System
8. Company Structure & Team Culture
9. Niche-focused, Scalable Planning – Learn to say, “This is how we do it here.”
10. Your tech stack – Apps for your firm, and apps for your clients
11. Leadership – Leveraging your natural style with your team, clients, and our industry
12. Marketing – building the reputation that speaks for you by enchanting your target audience
Membership in the “Group” and “Complete” Bootcamp Mastermind program includes:
Ongoing Facebook Collaboration? That’s Awesome!
Dates for Monthly Group Calls (Online using Zoom)
Mastermind Bootcamp group calls will take place on the 2nd Wednesday of each month at 9:00am PST / Noon EST.
With the overwhelming interest in this course, we ask that you make sure of your availability and commitment to the course. We understand that scheduling conflicts happen, which is why we will be providing recordings after each session.
Private Coaching Add-On
Private coaching sessions will be scheduled at a regular intervals with each participating member depending on the package you choose. Please be sure to review our appointment cancellation policy.
If you wish to purchase an hour of private coaching outside of the mastermind, the rate is $350. Click here to pay via PayPal, and we will contact you to schedule.
Recommended reading materials (to be purchased separately)
Note we said “recommended,” not required. We understand that you’re a busy accountant with a company to run. This isn’t homework.
This is about relationships
Please let us know if you have any questions or suggestions. We have had many accountants asking us to do something like this years, and we have a heck of a time turning people away when they are asking us for help. We are building this for people like you, so please let us know what you need. We really appreciate your feedback as we learn to better help you succeed.
The nitty gritty…
*Please note that this is not a certification program.